Detroit, Michigan

My wife and me purchased a bedroom set for over $2000 at the on May third. Delivery was scheduled for May eighth.

Day of delivery I get nothing, not even a call. I call the store after finally getting through and hung up on three times to learn that furniture is not in warehouse. The lady from the store told me Bob's always takes the customers money and holds it to stay in business when they knowingly schedule delivery with furniture not being in stock. BEWARE, DON'T RISK YOUR MONEY WITH BOB'S UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO LOSE IT AND GET NOTHING IN RETURN!

I now have a July date for delivery. I'm cancelling and going to Raymour and Flannigan.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

1 My friends are all secbbrisud to you and they told me about your channel and videos and they were right your videos are good. Now? Im secbbrisud too

Scams !! Stay away from bobs !!!

Bob Cares

Skehan,

I'd love to look into this for you. This is certainly not the customer experience we strive for. If you'd contact me at Bobcares@mybobs.com we'll be in touch...Thanks, Eric.