Farmingdale, New York
2.5

I received delivery from Bob's on Saturday, 12/12. A Saturday delivery obviously because I work days and travel an hour to work each way. A cocktail table arrived with a manufacturer's defect and the delivery men took it back on the truck. The local Farmingdale, NY Bob's nor the warehouse in CT cannot guarantee me when I will get redelivery of the cocktail table worth $299.00. They have said I can have delivery Tuesday - Friday this week - and Friday I am having surgery. I explained that I need to have it delivered Saturday the 19th. Their calendar for Saturday is filled they claim. I explained to the manager, Mitch, that is not MY problem, that is BOB'S problem. I should take priority before anyone that hasn't received delivery yet. I waited 2 weeks for delivery and now I'm missing a table.

Here's the kicker.....

Bob's delivery people have delivery tickets that state how much you paid for each item and how you paid for it. I've never heard of a delivery person, technician, or installer knowing what the customer paid nor how they paid for it. SHAME SHAME BOB'S....DON'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU GET A VISIT FROM NEWS12, OR SHAME ON YOU!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Table.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Managers response to my concern.

Comments