Bobs Discount Furniture - Bobs DEFINATELY does not honor Goof-Proof
I purchased furniture at Bobs Furniture in Woodbridge NJ.I was badgered into paying an extra $100 for the Goof-Proof insurance!!!
What a rip-off!! They don't tell you how many hoops you need to jump through to submit a claim. When someone Finally came my claim was denied and to top it off my coffee table was removed from the policy!!! The sales lady said I should get the coverage for the table alone!!
I have asked for a corporate number or address to let Bob himself know just how horrific this experience has been but never given one. The sofa is of extremely poor quality and I will NEVER go back there again and would warn EVERYONE and ANYONE I can to avoid Bob at all Costs!!!! I don't know why I was so surprised to see so many other complaints and dissatisfied customers. Well at least I am not alone.
I wonder if we could collectively file a class action against Bob. I know a little about the law from a paralegal course I took and have many friends that are attorneys that would be happy to help.
Anyone willing to get involved email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 732-589-4616.Denise Moroski South River NJ
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sofa And Cocktail Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My daughter punctured a hole going from the couch to the love seat with her boots on lost her balance.... We purchased the good proof package and were told ANY..."
- "By far the worst furniture store. My furniture is a piece of ***!!! Their goof plan is ***! They goofed you! Their customer service is the worst. ..."
- "i purchased a dining room table set from BOB'S and a few weeks later the arm chair leg snapped in half when a friend sat on the chair...4 months later..."
- "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..."
- "Had a very important FedEx Express delivery late by 1 whole day. Caused a big loss of business cause it contained biz cards that were needed at a big trade..."
- "I used to go to McDonald's for lunch and most of the time I'd get something off the dollar menu but since minimum wage went up I guess that means..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."