5.0

I just purchased a new bedroom set from Bob’s furniture. The boxspring or foundation as they call it would not fit up my staircase.

So we had to get a split foundation . While they were the here I spoke to the 800 number and was advised that they would deliver a split foundation on Tuesday before 930 in the morning. So because we all know the rule is once the deliveryman leave your stuck with their furniture I held them up till I was satisfied with that answer. And then because I was satisfied that they were going to be delivering it to me on Tuesday I let their delivery men go.

After the delivery man left I then received a phone call and they left a voicemail advising me because I need a split foundation it was $100 more or they would not deliver my foundation. I advise them that I was never told by the representative on the phone that I needed additional money for that foundation or I would’ve sent all the furniture back. And they basically said tough you let them leave you’re stuck with it and in less you give us the hundred dollars we are not delivering your foundation. I said well then come and get the whole set and I’ll go somewhere else because I thought I was deliberately miss lead.

Too bad so sad they left there not coming to get it. At this point I’m so furious why am on a 20 minute hold with them trying to speak to a supervisor I actually called mattress firm.

And got a foundation for my bed for $150 less than what Bob’s furniture was charging me. And I will never ever ever purchased anything from them again .

I believe they intentionally did not advise me of the additional cost because they knew I was not going to be happy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments