Secaucus, New Jersey

Bobs is awful. Not only did they muck up my first ordered delivery by first sending it to the wrong address at, but they also charged me and delivered a more expensive (not to mention wouldn't fit in my room) Queen sized bed while I had clearly ordered a Full.

Then when they delivered incorrectly. were going to take the bed away at first and leave me nothing to sleep on in my new apartment. They'll only let you fix the problem through calling them or going to the store, and honestly 4 out of every 5 times you call - you get hung up on. Plus no discounts, no apologies, nothing.

Now i'm waiting on the second delivery (because they couldn't manage to get both in one go) and they gave me a 2 hour window in which they'd be there, and only AFTER that time is spent, they decide whoops lets put down a different 2 hour window.

People have things to do and can't be waiting around for deliveries forever, common decency is to call ahead why am I giving you my number and information if it isn't going to be used. *** you Bob

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments