Staten Island, New York

I purchased a bed from them first. Added good proof plus coverage.

2 years later the legs broke on the bed. I called in February. It is now August and my bed is still not fixed. On hold with them now.

I also bought my living room furniture. Good proof plus bought on that. Not even 2 years old and it was ripped and of course not covered.

dO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I bought a couch from them 3 years ago, along with purchasing the goof proof plan. A cushion broke in June, one of the springs was coming threw.

So I called, They told me October, when I called in October they told me November. Here we are in November and they told me 7-10 business days. That was all I had to hear, I went crazy on the phone. After being on hold for a while, I am getting full credit for the couch and I can get any new couch I want.

I rather my money back, cause to me their furniture sucks. But I'm getting a new couch.

Their customer services is excellent to me. Just really disappointed in their furniture and how long it takes to receive something once it brakes.