I bought a sectional from bobs with goof proof.It started ripping off in 1 yr and the guardian company which is their insurance says they don't take care of superficial rips.

And then accidentally my maid ripped off while removing the two part of the sectional and caused a tear. I called and they said to send a picture, which I did. After 2 weeks they responded that the sectional has no hooks so how it's torn off. This sectional came with 2 hooks to attach the two parts of the sectional.

I sent them the photo of the hooks too! They did it believe me. Disgusting people. No customer satisfaction at all.

Will never recommend ever to buy from bobs.Horrible experience.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). drprabhsimran is overall dissatisfied with Bobs Discount Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bobs Discount Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bobs Discount Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments