Baltimore, Maryland
1.9

Shopping here was nice in store but the delivery process was a total nightmare! Spent nearly $5700 in cash in the store.

Bought the protection plan, mattress covers and encasement to completely protect my 'investment'. First delivery they forgot my bed rails, bent the frame to my power reclining sofa, broke the console to the matching loveseat, chipped the corner of my marble table, dinged up and never fully assembled my entertainment stand. Second delivery was smooth as they were simply installing bed rails. Third delivery they had yanked the sofa off of truck resting it for over an hour completely on the one arm (which subsequently FELL OFF 2 days later), brought the wrong entertainment stand and spent nearly 3 hours bringing in 3 pieces of furniture.

Finally the fourth delivery team replaced the couch efficiently as well as the entertainment stand but left without leaving the appropriate shelves. Finally there were exposed staples which had poked my 16 month old daughter popping out of the loveseat. The 'repair technician' came out and put 2 new staples in the fabric to hold it in place. The staples were barely attached to the wood of the frame and easily pulled right out.

I ended up getting my staple gun and repairing it much better than Bob's 'highly trained technician'. The furniture is made with subpar materials, the couch frames are nothing more than press board and very fragile. All in all this has been a terrible experience and i would highly recommend shipping elsewhere! The customer care center did offer to refund my $229 delivery fee after spending $5700 and 5 miserable delivery and repair attempts and refused to return and refund my money.

That is a total slap in the face and clearly not putting the customer first as all their commercials claim. Bottom line SHOP IN ANOTHER STORE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I am glad I reviewed your comments. I was about to purchase a bedroom set from then.