Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service Review from Rockville, Connecticut
Ditto this story.The only difference is that the leather colored coating flaked off the edges in just a few months.
Also bought the worthless good proof warranty Do yourself a favor and never buy anything from this store Furniture stores typically make excuses for anything wrong after you accept delivery ,so inspect for any flaws or missing parts that will never show up after you take delivery. If there is a screw,suction cup(that's another story),tear,anything!, tell the delivery guys to load it back up. Their job is to dump and go. I figured the warranty was a no brainer,especially the way bobs sells it.
I should have stabbed it with a knife. Then they may have covered it.
Only thing is it's junk and I don't want another one.Kiss my *** Bob!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " On sep 2015 I reported to bobs the stitch and the spring of my couch not functioning right because I. Have insurance for 5 years I decided to take actions..."
- "I bought The piece of The ... This plan. And them Say it's gir 5 year. The sofa it's have some rips, tears And start To open and The back...."
- "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."