Weehawken Township, New Jersey

Ordered a 3 piece sections and recliner in early June. Delivery date was set for 6/16.

My husband took off work that day and they never showed. Called the incompetent, barely literate customer service center and was told that the delivery guys said no one was home. She told me they even took a picture of the bldg (a 6 story apt building) to prove it - which was ludicrous. Made a new delivery date for 6/20.

2/3 of the furniture arrived and after about 4 hours with more incompetent idiots I got another *** "manager" at the corporate office in Connecticut who informed me that one piece of my sectional was "special order and would take 7 weeks"!! Why only 1 piece of a sectional???? They will not discuss compensation until "the order is complete". Another bonus in dealing with these *** - my MacBook went missing during the delivery!

This is the Bob's in Coop City in the Bronx, NY.

I have made a criminal complaint for the computer as well as filed a complaint with the NYC Dept of Consumer Affairs. I will also be filing a suit in small claims court.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments