This company is horrible - they refuse to stand behind their goods. Sold my wife and I a bill of goods about our living room (purchased the Guardsman Elite Goof Proof package) and nothing... Guardsman states it's Bob's issue, Bob's states it's Guardsman's issue. All I want is a new couch to match the love seat... If anyone knows how to get in touch with the executives at Bob's please advise.

Bob Kaufman - President

Edmond English - CEO - this shocked me as this guy was with some decent companies, BJ's Wholesale, TJMaxx, and he sits on a few influential Boards.

Stan Adelstein - Chairman

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Our sisters have never written to complain to anyone, however this is a first, Bob's discount furniture is extremely difficult to get to speak to anyone, they make it so you cannot spend your day on the phone holding on, that is how they are not held accountable for there terrible service, Please Bob's don't do the devils work.

It's a joke, you purchase Guardsman insurance and it's a scam, the excuse they used to get out of fixing my couch was, you didn't report the damage within 14 days, at lease come up with some thing better for your stealing of peoples money. I'm going to try Arnold Diaz for shame on you, please if you have had or having an issue with Bob's insurance carrier guardsman please announce it, somebody has to stop the ripping off of Guardsman insurance and Bob's affiliation

Filed a small claims suit in Passaic County Superior Court today - faxed all of the defendants - Warranty company, Bob Kaufman and the company...amazing how my phone started to ring off the hook...

I will keep you posted as to the outcome however run, run away from this company...they are HORRIBLE