Brooklyn, New York
2.2

First, I love the store and what it has to offer, however the customer service is sub-par. My bf and I went in to purchase the five piece drop leaf table and he used his "MyBobs" account or so we thought...

Two weeks ago, we decided to check out the store for dinning furniture and the sales agent who approached us seemed genuine, and we appreciated that. She was helpful and informative, but we didn't buy right away and instead wanted to look into other options. We thought about it for a week and decided to go back last week to purchase this set and to do so with the same sales agent we met the week before. Anyway, we placed the order with her, she went through the entire order with us, set up delivery date and everything else you'd need to confirm. Granted, we paid with my bf's "MyBobs" account.

The furniture was scheduled to be delivered today. I called the customer service number to track delivery and in the process I noticed the shipping address was incorrect and the delivery date was not printed on the receipt, plus I waited on the phone for 15+ minutes trying to get to a representative, but was unsuccessful. Trying to get to the bottom of this, I called back in order to get to a representative at the store and finally someone was there to speak with. I explained my issue, she then asked for the order number to lookup our info and when she returned to the phone, she insensitively told me that our order was cancelled because we didn't pay for the furniture! How is that possible? We used the store account to purchase it and the sales agent confirmed it with us in the store.

I was in such shock that in thinking aloud, the representative must've thought that I wasn't understanding her, so she proceeded with talking down to me. She was clearly annoyed and irritated by me wanting to know what happened and why we weren't notified. I cleared my schedule for the furniture to be delivered today and we were under the assumption that it would be in our kitchen today. How can this happen and how am I not allowed to ask questions? Not only was the address incorrect and the delivery date not printed on the receipt, but the payment wasn't processed and the order was cancelled without a courtesy call. Had they at least called to let us know, we would've went back to the store to reconfirmed everything, but we weren't given the option. I cleared my day for a delivery that wasn't even processed!

This is unacceptable! How can an error like this happen? How can you make this error and not inform the customer? Did you think we wouldn't find out? Was it your intention to screw us over? What was it? "MyBobs" is a large national company, why are sales agents allowed to make these hefty mistakes? An apology is not enough! I reserved today for this delivery and I'm now finding out that there's nothing being delivered? SHAME ON YOU MYBOBS! Spend more time training your agents and less time producing commercials!!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments