I recently bought a reclining sofa and dinning set for nearly 1500$ and it got delivered on Thursday 03/23/2017.I reached customer care on Sunday 03/26 stating that the product is not satisfactory and I really got a bad back pain after using it for 2 days.

Their only sentence is " once the merchandise is in home, we can't do anything". I'm really frustrated with this type of reply.

Even for a 10$ worth goods there is refund and when I buy for such huge cost, I don't have any other option other than sitting on the floor.Guys don't buy from Bob or your furniture will be a showcase material and you can't use it.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Letitgo

So you didn't read the return policy before purchase? And whose to blame here? I would say you!!

maybe you should have tested the chair before buying it.

Bobs Discount Furniture - Mattress Review from Colchester, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought my queen bob opedic mattress in 1 /13/11 and i took off the cover to wash and under the matress it had mold and also fiber like particles..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Recliner sofa peeling off badly and broken spring Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased a whole bedroom set and a recliner sofa from bob's furniture store. When purchasing, the salesman asked me to buy the 5 year goof proof warranty which will..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Good proof is false Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought a living set from bobs its 4 years old. I called several times for them to sew the tear in between the couch pillows and they came fixed..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Sofa Review from Kearny, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought a sofa and chair from Bobs after three years the leather peeled on the sofa and the chair that no one used.Their prices are good ,their firniture, if..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more