I recently bought a reclining sofa and dinning set for nearly 1500$ and it got delivered on Thursday 03/23/2017.I reached customer care on Sunday 03/26 stating that the product is not satisfactory and I really got a bad back pain after using it for 2 days.

Their only sentence is " once the merchandise is in home, we can't do anything". I'm really frustrated with this type of reply.

Even for a 10$ worth goods there is refund and when I buy for such huge cost, I don't have any other option other than sitting on the floor.Guys don't buy from Bob or your furniture will be a showcase material and you can't use it.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Letitgo

So you didn't read the return policy before purchase? And whose to blame here? I would say you!!

maybe you should have tested the chair before buying it.

Bobs Discount Furniture - Sofa set Bobs Discount Furniture "Love seat springs were broken with a year , hardly used love seat . Called goof proof they told since it can be manufacture defect we cannot claim, called bobs..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Review about Bob Opedic Mattress from Colchester, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought my queen bob opedic mattress in 1 /13/11 and i took off the cover to wash and under the matress it had mold and also fiber like particles..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from Saint Charles, Maryland Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Review about Bobs Leather Sofa from Kearny, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought a sofa and chair from Bobs after three years the leather peeled on the sofa and the chair that no one used.Their prices are good ,their firniture, if..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more