Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Me and my husband went to bobs on castor ave in pa... We choose a living room set and.

When we went to pay for it, this Indian salesman thought it was a good job to break the pyments up into small payments. He swiped my husband card 6 different times, even after my husband told him to stop! The salesman told my husband "don't worry I know what I'm doing, I do it all the time". Our bank then blocked our card from using it further and there was still a minimum due.

My husband told the manager and he said to just come back tomorrow and he'll fix it. We came the next day and they refused to refund our money saying "we'll give you a deal" at first they tried to give us 50$ off, and we told them that won't even cover the bank fees that they caused from making continuos transactions, they then said they'll give us free delivery and a discount, so we said cool. They arrived 4days later and set up the furniture, to find out one of the electric couches don't work and they'll have a technician come out in a week. After we disagreed we called the CS number and spoke to someone name Evelyn who stated the same thing.

We then asked them to come get the furniture and refund our money since it was the same day they delivered. She stated they can't refund our money or give us a new couch because it was already in the house and it's not apart of their policy, even thought the delivery guy was still here. I asked to speak with a manager and after being on hold for 10 minutes she click over and say her manager is busy and will call me in a hour , she took my number down and after 3 hours no call, so I called and never got through...

I have never dealt with ignorant unprofessional jack *** like this. I highly recommend not buying from them!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments