Staten Island, New York
Featured Not resolved

purchased couch and love seat from Bob's and after 2 1/2 years it started cracking and ripping and eventually losing large pieces of the bonded leather on the loves seat. I had goof proof but was told that it was just wear and tear!!!

Not covered, also about 2 months over manufacturers warranty. Bottom line I'm stuck with it and they won't help . I tried making so many calls.

No help at all. They even said that this particular set was a defective one but I was over my factory warranty time limit!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I also had the same problem furniture peeling and I personally went to the bobs furniture store they said there's nothing they can do really disappointing

#942039

Look through the thread at all the other bonded leather furniture from Bob's Discount, Ashley, and probably other companies as well. This *is* normal wear and tear for this material.

Bonded leather is not actual full leather but more like vinyl. It does contain leather but basically tiny strips of leather.

It does not wear like real, full leather which just wrinkles, bonded leather wears off the top part its bonded with. About 2 years is all you get out of them.