Berlin, Connecticut

BERLIN TNPK- NEWINGTON CT STORE-

SO WE ORDER A BEDROOM SET AND OF COURSE PURCHASE THE GOOF PROOF. WELL IT BREAKS SO WE GO THRU THE GOOF PROOF PROTECTION AND RECEIVE A CREDIT TO PURCHASE A NEW BED AND A DRESSER. SO ME BEING NEW TO THIS I CALL THE STORE AND SAY I REALLY DONT NEED A DRESSER SO CAN I ORDER SOMETHING ELSE? THEY SAY YES, NEVER MENTION THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO RETURN THE OLD ITEMS. OK SO THE ITEMS ARE DELIVERED- IMMIGRANTS WHI DONT SPEAK ENGLISH HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE TO REMOVE THE BROKEN BED- ONLY WHEN THEY CALL TO CONFIRM DELIVERY DO THE MEN SAY WE HAVE TO COLLECT THE DRESSER AS WELL. IM LIKE WELL HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE, I SPECIFICALLY ASKED THE INCOMPETENT EMPLOYEES AT THE STORE AND THEY DID NOT MENTION WELL IF YOU UTILIZE THE CREDIT FOR SOMETHING ELSE, THATS FINE BUT YOU NEED TO RETURN THE DAMAGED ITEMS. THAT ONE SENTENCE WOULD OF SAVED ALL THIS FRUSTERATION. SO I CALL THE STORE- STORE MANAGER JANICE TELLS ME BASICALLY IM *** FOR NOT KNOWING THAT WAS THE PROCEDURE EVEN THOUGH HER EMPLOYEES WERE MISLEADING AND NOT CLEAR. SHE PROCEEDS TO TELL ME SHE IS BUSY WITH A CUSTOMER AND SHE WILL TALK TO ME IN AN HOUR. THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE AT YOUR FINEST- I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN AND WE BE HAPPY THE DAY BOBS FILES CHAPTER 17- BANKRUPTCY. I HAVE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DALLARS AT THIS PARTICULAR STORE AND EVERY TIME I WALK IN THE STORE I KNOW SOMETHING IS GOING TO GO WRONG- BEING THE FORGIVING PERSON THAT I AM I JUST ASSUMED IT WAS A SIMPLE ERROR DURING EACH TRANSACTION.

NEVER AGAIN - I WORK IN SALES AND THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO GAIN / KEEP BUSINESS ESPECIALLY IN THIS ECONOMY. I WOULD BE FIRED HAD IF I WERE TO TREAT MY CLIENTS THIS WAY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Comments

incompetent? speak for yourself you can't even spell!

& you actually thought you could keep the damaged furniture? Seems like you were trying to take advantage.

Why would you expect to be able to keep the damaged furniture and use the credit for the items to buy something new? Of course you have to return the damaged goods. This is your problem, not Bob's.

Why in god's name do you think you are entitled to keep the "damaged " furniture AND get credit for "NEW " furniture ? you are being irrational .

Bob Cares

Krystal123,

We'd certainly like to look into this matter further. Please contact me at Bobcares@mybobs.com so that I may access your account. Thanks, Eric

Not Chapter 17 instead Chapter 11 within 6 months

Stop screaming! There is no need to type in all caps. That only makes people care even less about your complaint.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews