Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
1.9

Had very bad experience with my delivery on my new kitchen table. They sent me a delivery 4 times and each time my table top was damaged.

They even white gloved it and that table was the worst one it was chipped scratched on top also now they won't resend me another one because they have tried and failed at all times. I am stuck with this table. That has marks all over the top. They had someone come out to fix it but he couldn't then on top of it the finishing spray on it was awful.

They won't even come out to fix it. Now they want me to send pictures. But. It doesn't show what is wrong with it.

But. They want to swap it out with another one. But there is no other one I liked. They only want to give me 20% w coverage for 1 yr.

or 30% on it with no coverage. I am still waiting for them to call me back with what to do. Because my husband was not home and I couldn't make the decision on my own. They never called me back.

She was suppose to call back at 3pm. On my husbands phone. She never did. Very poor service.

Not happy at all.

This is not how u treat customers.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments