Bobopedic mattress separated from topper foam after less than 3 years.Refused to do anything.

Surly dopey nasty phone clerks. Bob hires them to protect himself from warranty claims. Cheap *** with mo warranty.

Time for AG to look at him.We were robbed

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of bobs discount furniture mattress from Bobs Discount Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bobs Discount Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bobs Discount Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bobs Discount Furniture - Delivery Service Review from Rockville, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "Ditto this story. The only difference is that the leather colored coating flaked off the edges in just a few months. Also bought the worthless good proof warranty ..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bad quality and in sofa arms Bobs Discount Furniture "March 8th, 2016. We bought a Braxton 72" Sofa one year ago, I was convinced by them to by the goof proof + protection plan, they said it would cover..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Table Review Bobs Discount Furniture "HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE company with zero customer service. It takes 10 minutes just to talk to a person who tells you a robotic sentence about being "sorry for the inconvenience."..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - MOLD  underneath Bob O Pedic Bobs Discount Furniture "My 15 year warranty with Bob's Furniture will not cover MOLD, Black mold growing deep inside and in a huge area of the bottom of mattress under the rubber zipper..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more