Southbury, Connecticut

Ordered a pull out sofa in Bridgeport, CT store. Was asked a delivery preference- morning, midday or evening.

I told the rep that I had to leave to pick up my children from 2:30 to 3:30 and that anytime other than that would work. Automated call came with a delivery time from 1:00-5:00. I called to say that I could not guarantee someone would be home for most of that time as j had previously indicated. Instead of working around that I was told there was nothing that they could do and then they CANCELLED the order without even telling me.

Finally I was able to receive the delivery and less than 4 months later discovered mold growing rampantly all over the mattress and its frame. Although they took 5 days to do so, they did tell me that they would replace it all. I took a day off of work, but since we have 2 young children I cannot cancel everything and said that after 4:30 no one would be home. My time frame?

3:30-7:30. What the F Bobs? Again I am told there is nothing that can be done and I should find a friend to wait around my house for them.

The customer service at Bobs is as bad as their garbage furniture. TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments