1.6
Style and Design

A week after purchasing a bed frame from the pit (clearance and discontinued items) the side of the bed gave out, at the time I had two other friends with me sending us falling one fell between the wall and the bed and had bruising on her legs.After moving away from the slanted bed frame and mattress we noticed how it split and was absolutely broken!

I can't imagine how 3 teenage girls could have broken a bed frame with just our weight.We are all lucky to be mostly okay but now we're stuck with a completely broken bed frame and a scratched floor along with minor injuries.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bobs discount furniture mattress. Bobs Discount Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bobs discount furniture mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bobs Discount Furniture.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Bobs Discount Furniture - Table Review Bobs Discount Furniture "HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE company with zero customer service. It takes 10 minutes just to talk to a person who tells you a robotic sentence about being "sorry for the inconvenience."..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - No Insurance delivery team Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased furniture to be delivered January 4th. All went as planned until the delivery crew hit my cable line while leaving in the delivery truck. They never stopped to..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Sofa set Bobs Discount Furniture "Love seat springs were broken with a year , hardly used love seat . Called goof proof they told since it can be manufacture defect we cannot claim, called bobs..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - MOLD  underneath Bob O Pedic Bobs Discount Furniture "My 15 year warranty with Bob's Furniture will not cover MOLD, Black mold growing deep inside and in a huge area of the bottom of mattress under the rubber zipper..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more