Dedham, Massachusetts

Yet another rip off... Early April Bob's came to deliver my daughters new day bed with a trundle unit.

She absolutly loved it. In July, the frame broke from unknown reasons and they sent someone out to take pictures... First off, we never got a call saying when they were coming. Secondly, the guy was a real ***.

He told us he would do everything he could to get the bed replaced due to the fact that it bad only been THREE months. Later on that day, I got a call from the insurance saying they were NOT going to cover the frame damage because the person who took pictures noted that it was human error and not an accident. I fought and fought with them and finally they said you can pay to have it fixed and we will send someone out. Call back when you want to have it fixed, mind you for us to fix it, it will need to be within 7 days of this call.

I kept calling due to the fact that it had only been THREE MONTHS and it broke. I told them I was no longer going to make payments and I would drop it off at the store myself. They finally agreed to come fix it, and then they got here the men said that the people who originally came to put it together PUT THE FRAME TOGETHER WRONG. In the end it wasnt our fault!!

I called Bob's back telling them what they told me and the woman I spoke with said to me " That's not true, they do a vedy high quality job.

Are you sure you did not try and fox it yourself and put it back wrong?" EXCUSE ME?! After that phone call I am DONE with Bob's and I am currently fighting to have them take the bed back and give me my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Mckenzie Bed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments