After only 1 year of owning this couch.. And it's a sectional and every section has done this.. I hope everyone sees this and thinks twice!

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

#1111950

All these photos of bonded leather items ruined.It's sad.

But, I bought a whole living room set on Target.com in bonded leather. Looked beautiful upon arrival. 18 months later, the sofa I sit on everyday is cracked and peeling. Also, the ledge under the storage top shows peeling but isn't visible when the ottoman top is in place.

The other pieces (chair, love seat) are in pristine condition as they are rarely used. Spent about $1100-1200 on the set. Had tons of delivery issues but was very happy once I had everything. But, the couch is the most uncomfortable piece of furniture I've ever owned and is sagging, peeling, cracking.

That's bonded leather for you. I will never buy another bonded leather item.

It's not a Bob's issue, it's not a Target issue, it's a quality issue and no one is honest about it.Bonded leather items will all do this eventually.

Bobs Discount Furniture - Delivery Service Review from Rockville, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "Ditto this story. The only difference is that the leather colored coating flaked off the edges in just a few months. Also bought the worthless good proof warranty ..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bad quality and in sofa arms Bobs Discount Furniture "March 8th, 2016. We bought a Braxton 72" Sofa one year ago, I was convinced by them to by the goof proof + protection plan, they said it would cover..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Warranty Review from Berlin, Connecticut Bobs Discount Furniture "Goof proof worthless Do not buy this. They do not honor this warranty Rip off diva tv chest $499.00. ..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bob's Customer Service Is The Worst Bobs Discount Furniture "Bought a sofa and chair from Bob's. Paid for the Goof Proof Plus service. Less than 2 years or use the sub-standard cushions were flat and we were sitting 2..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more