Amesbury, Massachusetts
1.3

I ordered a couch offline. The price was decent, the size was right, the color seemed fit.

I had to have someone else accept the delivery since I had to work and so did my partner. I received a phone call from the person who accepted the couch and she told me the wrong couch was delivered. I contacted customer service who told me they would try and have the couch delivered that Saturday or after 4pm the following Tuesday. The person who had accepted the delivery called at the same time and the woman on the phone was very apologetic and said they would deliver the couch that Tuesday from 10am-2pm.

So I called back the ask about the confusion.

The woman who I had the unfortunate pleasure dealing with was VERY rude. The RUDEST customer service agent I've EVER had to deal with. She told me they would never confirm a delivery time and that I was wrong. She called me a liar about the woman who received the 10am-2pm time frame.

When I asked to speak with her manager she told me no. She and I went back and forth at the woman who did receive the 10am-2pm confirmation called back and she did have the time confirmed from 10am-2pm. The woman I was forced to deal with would not listen that the mix up was their fault and she would not accommodate the 10am to 2pm time. I told her I was going to return the couch and she told me I had to return the couch to the store.

I BOUGHT IT ONLINE ***! So I hung up on her. I then called the number who had called me earlier that day to state they were going to be at my house in 20 minutes. I called the Portsmouth warehouse apparently.

The woman I spoke to was very nice and tried to problem shoot the order. I got a confirmation from the woman receiving the couch at my house it would be delivered from 10am-2pm.

I then got a phone call that Sunday it would be delivered from 2:45pm-6pm. This infuriated me, my partner lost pay at work.

Then the delivery guys call me at 2:30pm asking if they could come early. NO STICK TO YOUR TIME!

I made them wait until 2:45pm to deliver. I WILL NOT BE ORDERING FROM BOB'S IN THE FUTURE AND HONESTLY THINK I SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST BEEN CREDITED MY DELIVERY FEE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments