Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from Brooklyn, New York

45 of 1412 Bobs Discount Furniture reviews

I lost my whole house in Sandy after I rebuilt 3 years ago I would have a house full of furniture from Bob's Discount Furniture in Farmingdale.3 years later I am having problems with the furniture and the electric fireplace comma the sectional I bought when I recline the recliner it tore the leather on the leg of the sectional.

The fireplace comes on randomly whether it be when was sleeping when we are out when we were on vacation so I cannot use it the headboard in a bedroom right in the center has little split box in it. Bobs send a technician out he took pictures of all the problems even told me that the fireplace would probably have to be replaced because that's a manufacturer defect the sectional the mechanism on the inside of it bent he flipped it upside down tightened all the screws but mostly all the screws were loose and ironically the sectional does not rub on the lake anymore which leads me to believe that the screws coming loose or the reason for that the headboard he tells me or from the oils on my wife's head that is causing the splitting in the headboard. I called Bobs later on and they told me that the technician said everything looked fine and his normal wear and tear so Bobs is not covering it I called them up and I fought with them stating how is this normal wear and tear the fireplace coming on occasionally randomly that is wearend tear? The screws in the sectional coming loose that's normal wear and tear and for my sectional to be ripped that's my fault?

So then I tried the Goof Proof warranty that I took out for $500 they explain to me that none of this is accidental that Bobs is responsible they are not so I guess Bobs furniture will probably last me another 3 years before I have to throw it out and what a new furniture for my house the fireplace is useless I cannot use that that has to stay unplugged my advice do not buy any Bobs furniture overpriced for only lasting 6 years I state that generously because I only have it 3 years and I'm having a lot of problems with it.Their customer service stinks they said the technicians word is the last word even the manager stated they cannot do nothing for me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Furniture And Accesories
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #919484

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bobs Discount Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
45 of 1412 Bobs Discount Furniture reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.