2.0
Style and Design

I bought a sofa and chair from Bobs after three years the leather peeled on the sofa and the chair that no one used.Their prices are good ,their firniture, if you want furniture that will only last three year Do not buy from Bobs furniture..

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bobs Discount Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bobs Discount Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bobs Discount Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR... IF IT PEELED IT IS BONDED LEATHER, NOT GENUINE LEATHER WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOLD TO YOU UP FRONT DURING THE SALES PROCESS.

Bobs Discount Furniture - Mercury Sectional Performance Fabric Sofa Review from Worcester, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought The piece of The ... This plan. And them Say it's gir 5 year. The sofa it's have some rips, tears And start To open and The back...." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Good proof is false Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought a living set from bobs its 4 years old. I called several times for them to sew the tear in between the couch pillows and they came fixed..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from Saint Charles, Maryland Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - MOLD  underneath Bob O Pedic Bobs Discount Furniture "My 15 year warranty with Bob's Furniture will not cover MOLD, Black mold growing deep inside and in a huge area of the bottom of mattress under the rubber zipper..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more