North Arlington, New Jersey
Style and Design

TERRIBLE experience.Terrible quality.

First of all I've never written a review in my life but I have to for this one. i ordered the charisma sofa which apparently can be made into a sectional so there is a HUGE bolt screw that sticks out of the bottom of my couch mind you I have a baby!!!! So dangerous when I called to complain about it they told me they will have a tech come out to try to see if there's a way to remove it. So I'll have a hole in the front of my couch?

That will go perfect with the 7 inch rip that runs along the front of my couch that they ever so poorly stapled together.

Ugh they are such a waste of money.Don't waste your money on their *** furniture.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bobs discount furniture sofa from Bobs Discount Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bobs Discount Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bobs Discount Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments