Saint Charles, Maryland
1.5

I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered.

Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs (and no place to screw them in), missing springs, and the pillows are stuffed with what I can only describe as fake hair! I called, went back to the store and was told their policy is absolutely no refund. After filing with the BBB they offered a partial refund with the rest in store credit, which they will return 4-6 weeks after they pick up the furniture, ship it and log into system.

I want to take this to small claims court because above the full refund I am owed, I feel their practices are illegal and predatory. I would really like the state to investigate this company for false advertising, bait-n-switch, and fraud.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

We bought 10,000 dollars worth of furinure. They was here for 5 hrs.

Two broken dressers . Missing leg for the bed. I've never had such a bad experience with furniture like this ever and I have bought lots of furniture in the past. Never will we be going to Bob's.

What a joke!

Just hope the furniture lasts.