South Windsor, Connecticut
1.6

I bought a couch from.bobs 2 yrs ago,after 8 months a spring was coming out of the center seat,we had goof proof but were told that was'nt covered no one came out till I told them.someone could get hurt,the man could'nt fix it but said it was better than before,we had to put 2x4s and a slip cover on a 2 yr old couch,you would sit and could't get out,we finally gave it away at a tag sale,then my son bought a huge sectional paid almost 2,000 for same thing ,springs coming thru,the back falling off and his was less than a yr old,had someone come out after they left someone sat down and the piece broke,we went to move the automann and you could hear the wood breaking,cheap wood,staples coming out,poor custumer service and my son told them they have a baby and he could get hurt on this couch with the staples and slip into the broken slats in the couch,they could care less,my son like me could'nt have bob's fix the problems and he could'nt sell it,so he too gave away a 2,000 piece of *** that he as a new father,has to make payments on and he has no couch,they lie,they sell poorly made furniture,bad service,I own my own bussiness and any one that ask me about furniture gets a thumbs down,I'm so mad my son whobhas another baby on the way will be paying off for a couch that he does'nt even have so he won'nt have bad credit but could'nt keep because his son or wife could get hurt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments