2500 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710, USA
2.2

I COMPLETELY AGREE! I ordered a full mattress and a queen mattress set.

The guy I was working with submitted the order for the wrong mattresses. Then when I get them delivered and notice the difference i call and tell them my issue and they have the audacity to charge me for the delivery fee of my correct mattresses and to remove the wrong one. I have a delivery set and stoned for my new mattresses on 4/11. I waited ALL DAY!

I get a call at 6pm from the Bobs store near me saying they have rescheduled my delivery because the drivers couldn't find my house. I was livid! They drives never called me to ask me for directions, never called me to tell me they were lost. BOBS is a *** *** show!

On top of this miserable experience they are charging me for 4 pieces when I only ordered 3 pieces! I am waiting till my mattresses get delivered so I can call their billing department and have a word with them.

This is unbelievable and horribly irresponsible. I will NEVER do business with a Bobs Discount Furniture again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Delivery guys that will not answer their phones, Customer service not caring, Having my time wasted.

• The Delivery

Comments

Bobs discount furniture is no good they leather is not leather .

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews