1.8
Style and Design

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE company with zero customer service.It takes 10 minutes just to talk to a person who tells you a robotic sentence about being "sorry for the inconvenience." I received a coffee table that was BROKEN.

The drawer was broken and one of the corners looks like it has been run into and glued back on or something. I called in, and it took me a while to speak with someone. When I finally did, they did not have any weekend delivery dates, so I said it needed to be delivered after 4pm. I then got a call about a 2-6pm time range.

I called back and spoke with machines and people for a half hour saying my request was denied and there was "nothing they could do." I had previously read the reviews before going in, and was reluctant to do any business with them. I told a store associate and manager about my concerns. They made me all of these promises, and have refused to deliver now that I have an issue, and after sending me BROKEN furniture. Save yourself the aggravation, and don't go near this place.

I just moved, and have been working with other stores without issues like this. Do yourself a favor, and STAY AWAY! What is even worse and more curious is that, when you post a negative review, someone contacts you asking you to fill out a form, and then never gets back to you even after reaching out and saying they will. This has also been a comment other people have left on their Facebook page.

My replacement delivery came today, and I was supposed to be delivery number 11 of 13 or so. The delivery team contacted me AN HOUR BEFORE THE TIME RANGE I WAS GIVEN EVEN STARTED to say they were almost there. I called the company and they basically said "tough" and had them leave. I've spoken with a number of people there, and not a single one cares.

I took it to corporate. Avoid this *** like the plague.

Don't buy into their lies about how helpful they will be, and how good the furniture is.They lie well, and not a single person I spoke with at the store level said anything but, "sorry for the inconvenience, but there's is nothing I can do."

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Table.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments