Huntington, New York

I NEEDED A NEW MATTRESS SO I WENT TO BOBS IN MANHATTAN I BOUGHT A SET WHEN THEY DELIVER THE MATTRESS THEY WERE DEFECTED I FIGURED PAY MORE MONEY GET A BETTER SET BOY WAS I WRONG WHEN THE NEW MATTRESS WERE DELIVER THE BOX SPRING WAS TWO INCHES BIGGER THAN THE MATTRESS I CALL THEM UP THEY TOLD ME THAT THE MANIFATURE ALLOWS FOUR INCHES ALSO THE SET I GOT WAS DIFFERENT QUALITY THAN THE SET I SAW IN THE SHOW ROOM THEY TOLD ME THAT BOBS HAD DIFFERENT MANIFATURES I ASK FOR ANOTHER SET TO BE DELIVER STILL TO NO AVAIL.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Mattress.

Comments

Bought the "Love Story" model. Awful. Started sagging badly after 1 year.

We furnished our entire house with Bob's...BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!! We brought a firm mattress with a 20 yr warranty and 2 yrs later mattress is found to be defective by Bob's.

They offer a credit to get another mattress but the catch is...our mattress is discontinued and what they're offering is low quality. If we want the same firm mattress we have to come out of pocket $200.

They sell a defective mattress but refuse to offer a comparable exchange not try to adjust any prices. DO NOT SHOP AT BOB'S!!

Bob Cares

Hi Edwin,

I'd like to take a look into your account and see what can be done. Please email BobCares@MyBobs.com and we'll be in touch...Thanks, Eric