New York, New York

Bobs extended warranty is not worth the paper it is written on.If you move they do not cover you saying that it could have been damaged in moving why dont they tell you that when you bye the furniture.Nice way to make extra money off people.

I WILL MAKE IT MY LIFE LONG OBLIGATION TO PRINT FLERS UP AND THROW THEM ALL OVER THEIR PARKING LOTS ON HOW THEY RIP PEOPLE OFF AND HAND THEM OUT AT WHAT EVER STORE I PASS.

Its nice to support people so they can have jobs but not at the coast of screwing customers.I will never buy from that company again and sems people learn this through experince from buying from dishonest company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Warranty.

Comments

Bought furniture from Bobs and took their goof plan...After half of order delivered I told the to cancel warranty and refund my money...was told no refund because furniture was delivered...approx..2weeks after purchase....called cust. service and was told I had 30 days to decideand I should be given a refund...after many many calls and my credit card info given to them,,,almost 2 weeks and still NO REFUND....GIVEN THE RUN AROUND...AM CONSIDERING TO TALK WITH AN ATTORNEY...I OR NO MEMBER OF MY FAMILY WILL DEAL WITH BOBS EVEN IF THEY ARE GIVING AWAY THEIR STUFF