Middleborough, Massachusetts

I spent $3000.00 at Bobs less than 3 years ago. 2 sofas and a rocker recliner are from the same set.

the recliner is literally falling apart, the leather is crumbling. I also bought the goof proof but because the damage isnt from a accident I'm not covered. what a joke. I guess i should have accidentally spilled boiling water on it and i would be covered but because its falling apart on its own I'm not.

We are in the process of refurnishing half of a 4500 sq.ft house and will be spending upwards of $10000 in the next year. If Bobs wants to screw me on $430.00 spent on the recliner and goof proof I'll be shopping at Jordans.

Bobs must make all their money on first time buyers, I cant see anyone ever going back for seconds.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Recliner.

Comments

Bob Cares

I'd be happy to help. Please email us at BobCares@MyBobs.com with your order info. Thanks, Eric.

Go to Jordan's you will still get the same 1 year warranty as all furniture retailers.

I had the same problem. I will never shop there again or recommend anyone to go there.

Protection plan is a joke. I did get an "accidental" rip but they wouldn't fix it. They claimed excessive wear.

I first have to put the peeling leather back by a professional for them to fix it. I'm trying to get a refund for the remainder of my so called warranty even if its $2

@Iceis

Please let me know what hapend to you. My black ,leather sofas are peeling to.Theywill not help me. Any idea what to do ?

@Iceis

Had same problem 5000.00 worth of junk. After 2 years the leather fell apart and it not covered.

Bobs Discount Furniture Reviews