1.2

I have had nothing but problems with the quality of workmanship of there furniture since day one of purchase in August of 2016. They have cost me over 12 days of missed work without pay, and I’m a single mother already struggling to make ends meet.

They have deliver busted up bedroom furniture that you can obviously see so why still insist on putting it in the home that day, to living room set having holes throughout material and busted up wood frame pieces shoved and wedges underneath the furniture. It’s horrible, and has cost me much time lost from work. This company is ridiculous and this needs to end. I just asked for my money to be returned and they will not issue refund, but have no problem issuing store credit.

Who wants a store credit on junk furniture. Have contacted the BBB and Bob’s state in there fine print you sign they don’t issue refunds, just re selects. WTH. The furniture is second hand *** It’s vdty sad they can continue to steal from honest customers.

This is been a living nightmare. As mentioned I’m a single parent already struggling as it is, and now my hard earned money spent on useless quality furniture. This really needs to take a step further and something be done about this business.

All I ask was for a refund if my living room furnitureof $1,852.00, compare to the $5,365 I furnished in my hone, and they can only say a re select from there store is all they issue. BS

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments