Keansburg, New Jersey
1.2K views
1.8

purchased the gladiator sofa anf love seat. this was a replacement for the chandler set that kept ripping and falling apart when you just sat on it.

while the delivery guys were still here I showed them a bent part where the usb ports are on the sofa and then reported it. after a tech came out I was never contacted so I called and was told another tech would come out and they should have called me. well the second tech came out and he agreed it was bent and someone would call me when they reach a resolution path. I never got that call either so after a few months I called them wad told they would not address.

Bobs is the worse and I will never purchase from this thief again. they sell garbage and your lucky if you get a few months before it falls apart.

I paid the money for goof proof and the only thing it covers id Bobs so you can be the goof and they refuse to fix anything.....one time they accused my cat of ripping the furniture, the cat was declawwed a year before we bought their garbage product.

buyer beware!!! their customer service consists of mean under paid inexperienced old haggered woman with no abilty to be nice in any way.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Gladiator Fabric Furniture Set.

• Bad Costumer Support