Boston, Massachusetts

I purchased a bed and a chest of drawers and under the bed storage Saugus Ma store and that was Jan 22 when it was delivered it was not at all set up correctly (delivery men said it would be extra) and was scratched and the under the bed storage sliders were not working correctly so we called to have it corrected and we had someone come out just switch out the box spring (because we got a 12 and need a 6) and wanted to take the mattress and the rest of the bed so we of course at this time said no and we called customer service then we set up another date to have the purchase corrected they came and switched out everything (let me say at this point I still do not have the chest of drawers) but they came to switch out bed and this one is now falling a part after a week the under the bed storage sliders are not working and the bookcase head board sliders are not working and at this point after endless calls to customer service and no one at the store willing to retrofire this purchase I have contacted the better business buro and want to return this bed! I am at wits end and have not receive what I have arranged to pay for and from day one have been unhappy!

I asked the service men on all three occasions to just take it but I assume they are unable to do so. Now Bobs is saying since it has been in my house (even though I have been unhappy since day one) I can not return it only can trade it in for store credit why in the heck would I want to buy something from bobs if its not been correct from day one??????????

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Comments

Any customer who has a complaint with Bob's Discount Furniture may contact the company's customer care liaison manager, Nicole Theriault by phone at 860-319-2311, fax at 860-887-9913, or email at Nicole.Theriault@MyBobs.com for direct assistance.