On sep 2015 I reported to bobs the stitch and the spring of my couch not functioning right because I. Have insurance for 5 years I decided to take actions before is to late, bobs call me to give me a frame time of 4 hours for my visit, the technician that came was not so polite moved aroun my furniture and decided that the problem was caused by someone , when I call the insurance they denied replacing it because they dint feel that a good reason. I call goof proof plus they also decided to do nothing but yes I pamid insurance for what . I when and gave a visit at the local store and yes the manager agree they were wrong . I notice they're display stitch was also coming out now what is ur excuse a custome broke it .

I have no words to describe the insufficient professional skills any of theses sales pp have to denied me with insurance on a 2 1/2 old couch, and because there all about lie and it's all a fraud. I would never purchase or recommend this irresponsible store to any one .

This reviewer shared experience about "sincerely all the above " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $130000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bobs Discount Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bobs Discount Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bobs Discount Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Hagerstown, Maryland, United States #1325856

Funny how none of the Bob's have a yelp page but the logo comes up when you search.

Thanks for the information.I know every situation is different.

However, my money is precious to me. So I say " where there's smoke, there's fire"...

Thanks but no thanks .S.A.M