Lowell, Massachusetts

On sep 2015 I reported to bobs the stitch and the spring of my couch not functioning right because I. Have insurance for 5 years I decided to take actions before is to late, bobs call me to give me a frame time of 4 hours for my visit, the technician that came was not so polite moved aroun my furniture and decided that the problem was caused by someone , when I call the insurance they denied replacing it because they dint feel that a good reason. I call goof proof plus they also decided to do nothing but yes I pamid insurance for what . I when and gave a visit at the local store and yes the manager agree they were wrong . I notice they're display stitch was also coming out now what is ur excuse a custome broke it .

I have no words to describe the insufficient professional skills any of theses sales pp have to denied me with insurance on a 2 1/2 old couch, and because there all about lie and it's all a fraud. I would never purchase or recommend this irresponsible store to any one .

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Manager.

Reason of review: Sincerely all the above .

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Cheftech
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States #1325856

Funny how none of the Bob's have a yelp page but the logo comes up when you search.

Thanks for the information.I know every situation is different.

However, my money is precious to me. So I say " where there's smoke, there's fire"...

Thanks but no thanks .S.A.M