Bobs Discount Furniture - Bobs store the worst

On sep 2015 I reported to bobs the stitch and the spring of my couch not functioning right because I. Have insurance for 5 years I decided to take actions before is to late, bobs call me to give me a frame time of 4 hours for my visit, the technician that came was not so polite moved aroun my furniture and decided that the problem was caused by someone , when I call the insurance they denied replacing it because they dint feel that a good reason. I call goof proof plus they also decided to do nothing but yes I pamid insurance for what . I when and gave a visit at the local store and yes the manager agree they were wrong . I notice they're display stitch was also coming out now what is ur excuse a custome broke it .

I have no words to describe the insufficient professional skills any of theses sales pp have to denied me with insurance on a 2 1/2 old couch, and because there all about lie and it's all a fraud. I would never purchase or recommend this irresponsible store to any one .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bobs Luna Sectional
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #704768

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bobs Discount Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 01, 2015 #1041769

Thanks for the information. I know every situation is different. However, my money is precious to me. So I say " where there's smoke, there's fire"... Thanks but no thanks . S.A.M

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bobs Discount Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bobs Discount Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about