1.2

Bobs Furniture is the biggest scam I have ever seen! I bought a couch there that the cushions are already sagging.

It is just 3 years old and looks like twice the age. I called customer care anf finally got someone after being on hold for hours. They sent over someone to look at the couch. He told me they would replace the cushions.

nothing happened. I called customer care again and after being on hold for hours again, they told me they are doing nothing. I am furious at them for telling me i would get new cushions and no nothing. They are the biggest ripoff in the business.

I urge anyone to shop anyware but BOBS! You can do better at a thrift shop!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: bad quality,delivery prob.,defective cushions,lousy cust.serv.,.

Preferred solution: replace cushions.

Bobs Discount Furniture Cons: Hard to get live person at customer care, Deliveryman wanted to remove apt door when it was not necessary, Colby sofa is cheap made item, Bobs specializes in knockoffs of high quality brand furniture, Refusal to replace cushions.

• Cheap Sofa