I do not recommend Bob's furniture.I made a $3,700 purchase for my daughter to move away from home to go to college.

I checked twice before the scheduled day to make sure they had the right address since I had placed the order for my daughter. The day of delivery I get a call asking which address, then another call at 11 to say the furniture did not make it on a truck because of the address confusion. Meanwhile, we had three people off from work to help her move in, and the furntirue never showed. But the next day was the day they deliver to her area, and I would get a 4 hour window that night.

That night I didn't get the call by 8 pm so I called them and was told no, she wasn't scheduled for delivery for another 4 weeks. So at this point, I have a daughter that will be starting classes in two weeks and will not have any furniture for another two weeks after class begins. I called the next morning and talked to Brianne for 1/2 hour then was finally given someone who said she was corporate, Heather, and she said there was nothing she could do. I asked you are a corporate representative and you cannot arrange for a delivery and make this right?

She insisted there was nothing that could be done. I had called the Store saleslady the night before when I was told she was not scheduled for delivery for 4 weeks, and the Store Manager, Becky, said she would make calls and see what she could get done. So after I had spoken to the so-called Corporate rep and got no resolution, that evening Becky called to say after many phone calls she wasnn't able to get the furniture the next day, which was then Friday. But the delivery was schedule for Tuesday.

So bad enough my daughter and her roommate will be there with no further for 5 days but better than 4 weeks. The lengths that Becky went to to make this right is amazing. So I was told after the delivery I could call and talk about being compensated for their errors. When I called I was offered a gift card for $75, when I asked what the delivery charges were I was told $299, I said I wanted the delivery charges refunded, she talked to an account manager and the best they could do was $125 gift card.

I said fine send the giftcard, and I want the phone number for you corporate office. After many many attempts I finally got a corporate representative, she said I needed to call the customer service people that I had already been dealing with. I said this is the corporate office, and she said there was no one there to talk to. Finally after a lot of discussion she said she would put me through to Bob's assistant.

Needless to say I never got a call back. So I wrote an email, and after another day I got an email back saying she was sorry she hadn't got to talk to me but what were my issues/concerns. So I wrote up everything explain I had been offered a gift card, but I think the entire delivery charge should be refunded. And the giftcard was going to be emailed but I still had not seen anything.

So this corporate representative still has not responded to my emails or called me back.

If this is the customer service that Bob's has I do not recommend.And until the delivery charges are credited back to my account I will continue to let everyone I know how irresponsible and unresponsive the Bob's Discount representatives are!!

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion