Featured Not resolved
1.1
Style and Design

Bob's furniture is made in Vietnam and is poorly quality at best.My coffee table arrived broken, even though the outer box was undamaged.

Their Customer Care-less Hotline is worthless, as they tried to say that I broke the item, and then wanted me to pay for the delivery for a replacement. I finally got a replacement, but I had to drive the two hours to return their broken junk. Do yourself a favor and buy your low-quality stuff from Wal*Mart or IKEA...at least they are not trying to scam you and you don't pay much.

And, they take back broken merchandise!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of coffee table and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Bobs Discount Furniture needs to "i will just toss the junk in the dumpster...bob's is not worth the hassle as they do not have a return policy anyway. bob's sucks!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coffee table in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bobs Discount Furniture.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #1280762

I saw a women in PA where Bob's deliverers did $7k damage to her home. You two need to get together and threaten him with a social media war, if he doesn't make things right! It's the cost of doing business!!

Bobs is the worst! Plywood backing for a hutch, and chair seats fell right off! Not even real wood.

And why look at his ugly face during commercials instead of the furniture?