1K views

I had posted a complaint about Bobs Discount Furniture in Woodbridge NJ.To my suprise I got a phone call from a very nice but also angry Henry asking about my interest in a class action suit against Bobs Furniture especially their $100 goof-Proof Ins that they almost cram down your throat.

I am not an attorney. I am a paralegal but can definately put together a class action suit against both Bobs Furniture and Gaurdsman. If anyone else is interested please contact me via email walstib12@yahoo.com or phone 732-589-4616. From the amount of complaints I see here we have no chance of losing.

It only takes 3people to form a class action.we need not let them continue to rip honest hard working consumers as ourselves ANY LONGER!!

Sincerly

Denise Peretti

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

If this is still happening I'm interested.Spent over $3000 on living room and my couches are peeling.

Bought the good proof and was told it does not cover peeling. Now it's expired by I am so annoyed and get even more annoyed when I see the bobs commercial.

They don't stand behind their merchandise.Triccim@aol.com

Levittown, New York, United States #1247134

Please contact me Debbie I'm pissed w bobs shithole goof proof *** 1-516-633-2471 Greg kramer let's get the class action suit started

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1226175

got problems with Secaucus nj store...

Please email me evalunabravo@hotmaul.com

Rutland, Vermont, United States #1216988

is this still happening? I would like to join.

I was screwed by bobs on 2 of my purchases.

New Jersey (Bobs in Secaucus Nj).

email = malfonso0726@gmail.com

I am interested please email @ henlystyle@msn.com

I'm interested please email defillippoj@gmail.com I bought from from them as well. I am based in Staten island NY

I am interested and I would like to take part of this lawsuit. I live in New Jersey.

They screwed me big time. I will join you.

Hello! I would like to join your class action if this is still on foot.