I have had a bad experience with Bob and their goof proof plan which seems to be useless. I have contacted 3 attorneys about starting a class action suit against Bobs. If anyone is interested in joining such a suit- no cost to you the lawyer files and you can be part of the action to collect damages- please keep an eye on this board - not sure when there will be a definite word but I am sure that an attorney will be interested in helping us consumers.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of bobs discount furniture bed from Bobs Discount Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bobs Discount Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was goof proof that was not made good on. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bobs Discount Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

I had the same problem when I bought a pullout sofa.The welded screw popped out and when the repair man came he stated that it was pretty much my fault.

There is no way that I could have popped a welded screw out on my own.The refused to fix it.

to Rosemarie Moore #1368672

Add me mznetwiz@gmail.com

Also got scammed into buying the "goof proof" plan, but surprise surprise the damage to my dining room set is not covered.

Please keep me updated paetra23@hotmail.com

I'm in.Just had service tech leave and said it's not a manufacturer defect.

My whole arm of the couch is shredding and I bought it 3 months ago. I've already had to replace one side of the sectional. Now the other side needs to be replaced. All I got for a response is they stand by their tech.

What about standing and supporting the customer.

I am so upset.1300.00 sectional.

to Smorris5576 #1357474

I'm in email is smorris5576@aim.com

Donnamarie726@gmail.com

I just had to return my sleeper sofa with black mold on it. My whole house was containmated. Lawsuit ..yes

summersmommy@gmail.com

Let me know!!

Windsor Locks, Connecticut, United States #1351535

Please let me know if this is happening. I was just scammed by them. Nburtonsr@yahoo.com

Rye, New York, United States #1345588