1.6K views

I have had a bad experience with Bob and their goof proof plan which seems to be useless. I have contacted 3 attorneys about starting a class action suit against Bobs. If anyone is interested in joining such a suit- no cost to you the lawyer files and you can be part of the action to collect damages- please keep an eye on this board - not sure when there will be a definite word but I am sure that an attorney will be interested in helping us consumers.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of bobs discount furniture bed from Bobs Discount Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bobs Discount Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was goof proof that was not made good on. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bobs Discount Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I’m in bina.babic@gmail.com horrible company

Michelle55555

Same here the usb never worked on our couches waited 6 months for piece to get delivered and Boone ever came to install it.Stitching came apart and they sent someone to hand sew it that came undone the next day.

Called for a rip and they said it wasn’t covered. Big scam.

So sick of people scamming.Give us what we pay for.

I have had the same issues.Got scammed.

Piece of crap sofa.Threw it away before it was paid off

Has there been any traction on this?

My wife and I have been dealing with Bob's Furniture craziness for the past year or so and the way they handle customer service is absolutely awful and a disgrace.

They came to our house yesterday to replace a piece of crap couch they couldn't fix, and all they did was remove the old piece and never gave us the new one. Now we have a sectional with the middle piece missing and dangerous metal clips exposed to our two toddlers (safety risk), when the movers left our house, they never announced they were leaving and left all our doors and gate to the street open, luckily neither of the kids ran out.

Bob's furniture is the worst furniture and the worst customer service too.

frank.avelar@gmail.com

Frank

Bren618

My mattress protector completely failed making the warranty useless

pershon106

Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of looking for a good attorney willing to work on a class action suit against Bob's.If there is someone out there who already has one in the works, then I would like to join it.

There is no doubt in my mind that with enough people, going after Bob's for justice, we will be victorious. What I am suggesting to everyone who is serious about starting a class action suit against Bob's, to start gathering all your documents, including any notes you may have taken, names of employees you may have spoken to, as well as dates an time. Only people who are serious in seeing this through should step up. Please contact me by email if your are absolutely ready to fight for what this company has stolen from us.

My email address is pershon106@gmail.com.

I have already started compiling my documents. I have also shared my story with local news stations. We have to start a buzz about this issue.

The more people we find to join this suit the better are chances of shutting the scam down. Please post and share on social media.

We are victims, and we have to stand for something or fall for anything.I look forward to hearing from you.

to pershon106 #1425682

I bought 2 couches from bobs and broke out in horrible rashes took 2 months to realize couch had messed up stuffing in pillows

We have a couch that ia a manufacture defect and bobs goof proof program will not honor it.Made 4 exchanges and still have same problem.

Please include me o.Your lawsuit.

Purchased Living Room furniture from Bobs about 6 years ago and within the period of the 'goof proof' warranty I purchased my couch began to peel and turn a reddish color.I contact them several times and supplied photos and they wanted nothing to do with me, said the goof proof does not cover 'wear'.

I am so disgusted. I paid over $3000 for the furniture, plus the goof proof insurance and they did nothing. Furniture looks like crap. I will never purchase another item from Bobs.

Please let me know if a class action suit is formed.Thank you.

DonnaLee4201

Hi, so sorry to hear that you got the shaft also!I have a huge issue with their pricing and payment details.

I'm interested in your lawsuit if my situation applies.I purchased two sofa beds and coffee tables, for which I was given an amount monthly plus thier upfront ridiculous fee's.

I was told oh make this payment and it'll bring you that much closer. Well I owe under 2000.00 of that I have 8 months to pay off.

Funny I get an email from my credit reporting agency that a new inquiry had hit. To my surprise I now owe over 6000.00 with 33 months to go, states no payments made etc. I get it was done through acceptance now although I have Used the program MANY times through Rac and I know how it works.

I'm told that it works differently and what I saw is NOT what I agreed to and try to get anyone who either doesn't blow you off and transfer you to someone else and on and on..

after being treated extremely horrible by the asst. mgr and mgr.

at the Bob's location I used try getting thier GM!!NOT don't waste your time.

Now I'm being told by the store that if I return my items it will report negatively on my credit report for 7 years!?!?Thanks itiswhatitis4201@gmail.com

pershon106

Hello,

I'm not sure of the status of your law suit.However, I have had a very similar issue with Bob's, and so have my parents.

We would be more than happy to join your suit.Please forward me your information.

#1420341

Please include me as well. pskelley@mms.org

My issues are the goof plan and also their joke 24 month no interest plan.

to Anonymous #1427428

They don't have 24 month financing

Please add me.

juliannnaxoxo@gmail.com

to Julianna Ambrosio #1446630

Please add me.elizamaia68@yahoo.com

Hi, both my husband and I are attorney's and would like to join you class action suit if that is still open. I purchased the "Bonded Leather" sofa that is shedding all over my home.

ckrauss@putnamda.org

to chana krauss #1451030

Same here!!

to chana krauss #1465775

I'm interested in a class action suit. My bonded leather sectional is peeling and cracking in less than one year.nancyconstant@hotmail.com

Add me please.I am on phone now.

After less then 90 days furniture is damaged due to defects and I am being told there is nothing they can do.So why did I pay for 5 year warranty!!!!

Please add me ehowardmoore@gmail.com