Naples, Florida

I have had a bad experience with Bob and their goof proof plan which seems to be useless. I have contacted 3 attorneys about starting a class action suit against Bobs. If anyone is interested in joining such a suit- no cost to you the lawyer files and you can be part of the action to collect damages- please keep an eye on this board - not sure when there will be a definite word but I am sure that an attorney will be interested in helping us consumers.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Goof proof that was not made good on.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Dee

summersmommy@gmail.com

Let me know!!

Nicholas Burton
Windsor Locks, Connecticut, United States #1351535

Please let me know if this is happening. I was just scammed by them. Nburtonsr@yahoo.com

Rye, New York, United States #1345588

Im in!!!!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1339227

I'm in !!!

Tammie
#1320135

Are you still planning on pursuing legal action?My husband and I talked about doing the same.

They are thieves! Horrible customer service and cheap products.

We purchased a new dining room set 4 months ago and we have been going through a nightmare with this company.Please let me know.

Lisa
Warwick, New York, United States #1314620

I would like to be a part of this if it is still happening.

Jennifer
Orlando, Florida, United States #1311780

I am at a loss.I purchased my furniture from Bob's but moved to Florida.

My sofa's are in shreds and we purchased them 3 1/2 years ago. I am not sure if that is the appropriate life expectancy but I don't know what to do. There are no Bob's furniture stores down here and I think we will have to purchase new furniture.

We haven't even used the sofa bed yet.Please let me know if anyone knows if there is anything I can do: Jennifer.Cruz10467@gmail.com

Kevin
Stamford, Connecticut, United States #1311039

enough is enough. This is the second couch that we purchased from Bobs in 9 years. In a little more than a year the couch is falling apart.

Please contact me asap safeguys@msn.com

NYC Hot Spaniard