1.3K views

I have had a bad experience with Bob and their goof proof plan which seems to be useless. I have contacted 3 attorneys about starting a class action suit against Bobs. If anyone is interested in joining such a suit- no cost to you the lawyer files and you can be part of the action to collect damages- please keep an eye on this board - not sure when there will be a definite word but I am sure that an attorney will be interested in helping us consumers.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of bobs discount furniture bed from Bobs Discount Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bobs Discount Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was goof proof that was not made good on. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bobs Discount Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

pershon106

Hello,

I'm not sure of the status of your law suit.However, I have had a very similar issue with Bob's, and so have my parents.

We would be more than happy to join your suit.Please forward me your information.

#1420341

Please include me as well. pskelley@mms.org

My issues are the goof plan and also their joke 24 month no interest plan.

Please add me.

juliannnaxoxo@gmail.com

Hi, both my husband and I are attorney's and would like to join you class action suit if that is still open. I purchased the "Bonded Leather" sofa that is shedding all over my home.

ckrauss@putnamda.org

Add me please.I am on phone now.

After less then 90 days furniture is damaged due to defects and I am being told there is nothing they can do.So why did I pay for 5 year warranty!!!!

Please add me ehowardmoore@gmail.com