New Hartford, Connecticut
6K views
3.6
Style and Design

My BobOPedic is great to sleep on, in fact it is the most comfortable bed I've ever had...However.....it is now almost 5 years old and the corners are starting to become rounded....not a big deal except that the fitted sheet pulls off EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.One of us ends up sleeping on the mattress cover with the bottom sheet wadded up in between us and the whole bed has to be remade every morning.

It doesn't matter how deep the sheets are and the little clips they sell to hold sheets in place don't work either.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, did you find a solution??I can't afford another mattress right now, but it is starting to really be aggravating!

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: shetts won't stay on mattress.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

#1207001

Nope & I'm sorry to say I was looking to YOU for answers.We bought TWO memory foam mattresses from Bob's & are sick & tired of sleeping on the mattress covers because THERE ISN'T A SHEET THAT EXISTS WHICH STAYS ON THESE MATTRESSES!!

We feel so *** for buying them.

They're uncomfortable & cannot be returned because, since the sheets don't stay on, the mattress gets damaged. We're out $1500.

We're both disabled & cannot sleep on the beds (My husband & I take turns sleeping on the sofa.).-Most importantly, Bob's got away with this & continue to do so every day!

gfhlprn@aol.com

The Mattress has a 20 year NON-prorated warranty. Have you called their customer service dept?

Manchester, Connecticut, United States #993786

You could try sewing stretchy straps across each corner instead of the clips.

Try bed sheet suspenders from bed bath and beyond vs the little clips about 20$but worth it buy the longer ones and adjust as needed cross like the letter H under the matress works wonders on any bed even motorized!!!