2.3

My mom bought a couch and got the warranty for it and was told if anything happens to it she can get replacement or fix.Well her cushions happen to start popping thru the cushions so we called them and told them and were told that the warranty (which was still within the time frame) was no longer being honored and that to replace the cushions would be 50 dollars to replace.

They wouldnt honor the warranty that she PAID for pretty much told her she was out of luck.So now we have a couch that is pretty much unusable because they wont do anything about it.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sales rep.

I didn't like: Fact that i wasted money on a warranty they will not honor.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Tell them you will be filing a Small Claims Court Claim and they will likely honor the warranty. If they don't, file a civil lawsuit in your County Court or the County you bought the furniture from.

Bobs Discount Furniture - No Insurance delivery team Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased furniture to be delivered January 4th. All went as planned until the delivery crew hit my cable line while leaving in the delivery truck. They never stopped to..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from Saint Charles, Maryland Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Table Review Bobs Discount Furniture "HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE company with zero customer service. It takes 10 minutes just to talk to a person who tells you a robotic sentence about being "sorry for the inconvenience."..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Bad quality and in sofa arms Bobs Discount Furniture "March 8th, 2016. We bought a Braxton 72" Sofa one year ago, I was convinced by them to by the goof proof + protection plan, they said it would cover..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more