2.3

My mom bought a couch and got the warranty for it and was told if anything happens to it she can get replacement or fix.Well her cushions happen to start popping thru the cushions so we called them and told them and were told that the warranty (which was still within the time frame) was no longer being honored and that to replace the cushions would be 50 dollars to replace.

They wouldnt honor the warranty that she PAID for pretty much told her she was out of luck.So now we have a couch that is pretty much unusable because they wont do anything about it.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sales rep.

I didn't like: Fact that i wasted money on a warranty they will not honor.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Miss Betsy

Tell them you will be filing a Small Claims Court Claim and they will likely honor the warranty. If they don't, file a civil lawsuit in your County Court or the County you bought the furniture from.

Bobs Discount Furniture - Bob's Customer Service Is The Worst Bobs Discount Furniture "Bought a sofa and chair from Bob's. Paid for the Goof Proof Plus service. Less than 2 years or use the sub-standard cushions were flat and we were sitting 2..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Cushion Review from Haverhill, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now! We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - MOLD  underneath Bob O Pedic Bobs Discount Furniture "My 15 year warranty with Bob's Furniture will not cover MOLD, Black mold growing deep inside and in a huge area of the bottom of mattress under the rubber zipper..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Sofa Review from Kearny, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought a sofa and chair from Bobs after three years the leather peeled on the sofa and the chair that no one used.Their prices are good ,their firniture, if..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more