We purchased a set a couches in March of this year, which makes them less then 6mths. one of the couches armrest collapsed and the seating sunk in. A

tec came out very unpleasant and stood in front of the couch for 1 min and told me that someone would be back to us in 72hrs no one ever did. I called they said it was never reported, so they gave me a new date and no one ever showed up. so now we are at 2 days of missing work. On Saturday we called waited on hold for more then 30mins, just to be told that we are not going to be helped. that the tec said it wasn't a manufactures error, when clearly it was. I knew that Bobs furniture has a very very poor reputation at customer service, as well as product quality. we have bought furniture from you before with no real issues. this is one case that is similar to other complaints that are already on-line. I know buyer beware.

When this tec came to the house he did nothing but look at the couch write something on his pad and left. I think he was more afraid of my dog who was locked outside then concerned about me as a customer. I know we will be listed as just another complaint in your file of many many complaints. But when you work hard and save for new furniture, your first in many years, it hurts to think your just another statistic in a big corporation junk pile.

So again, I say again because we have already dealt with your very unhelpful customer service department, why they have that name amazes me, anyway if you actually read this and for a minute think that you can do something about this situation please free to contact us.

robfern1@verizon.net

917 525 6645

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: just come fix the couch or replace it.

Comments