Lagrangeville, New York
Resolved

Update by user Apr 20, 2015

this doesn't even desereve one star they should be a way not to have to add star at all

Original review posted by user Apr 20, 2015

never got my delivery.driver called at 1030am stated he be here in an hour.never came.

i tracked my order say it was delivered today at 300pm when it truly was not. The driver went to wrong house at 210pm after several hours on the phone with your customer care department. for them not help me at all. they submitted a go back order at 245pm.

at 3pm dispatch denied order. the driver called me at 450pm and told me he had a different address for me.

And will not make my delivery.so much more to this help.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $2000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bobs Discount Furniture. The most disappointing about bobopedic mattress from Bobs Discount Furniture was delivery service, being lied to and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bobs Discount Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Bobs Discount Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments