I ordered a sofa and love seat that arrived as scheduled.This also came with 2 end tables and a coffee table.

The day after delivery, I noticed the love seat was uneven, it did not fit together properly. I called and requested the love seat be exchanged. After having to obtain supervisors approval since I did not call within the period for exchanges, Bob's agreed to switch out the love seat. I was very pleased.

It took more than a month for the exchange. My husband accepted delivery. The new love seat was worse than the first one. More than a 2" gap between the 2 seats and the height of one of them is more than 1".

I immediately called Bobs customer service when I got home. The young lady, Danielle, who answered the phone, was very nice and assured me that this time they will put in a special order for the furniture to be inspected prior to leaving the warehouse. I agreed, as that would have been my suggestion. She had to get approval from her supervisor who, in turn, told me, they cannot exchange again since there is nothing wrong with the unit.

Nothing wrong? I asked her how would she like to have this in her living room. Bottom line, they refused to do anything but give me a store credit. I realize this is unusual, what happened, however, for a company that prides itself on their customer service, they do not fulfill their role.

To add insult to injury, on the second delivery, they left all the cardboard and styrofoam that packed the unit on the side of my house.This is so not right.

1.4
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.