New York, New York

I got my dining room set a 8 days ago. Within 2 days a chair broke while I was sitting in it causing me to fall to the ground and hurt my knee.

I filed a claim for that without a problem, though the chair should of never broke in the first place. If that wasn't enough drama while mopping a few days later I realized yet another chair was defective. This chair was wobbly, apparently one chair leg is shorter than the others. I called up customer care and was told because the chair was in my house for more than 3 days a technician would have to come take a look before replacing it.

I told the representative that a technician cannot fix a wobbly chair, that I would like a new one. The representative insisted that it could be fixed. Eventually I asked to speak to someone else who could assist me in getting a new chair. He placed me on hold for 20 minutes, and then hung up the call.

How rude!

I called back spoke to another representative who was nice and got her manager and approved my request. This is the last time I buy Furniture from Bob's.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bobs Discount Furniture Table.

Comments

Bob Cares

Onecraziedream,

We never like to hear about a negative experience with us. I would like to take a look into this further.

Please contact me at Bobcares@mybobs.com. Thanks, Eric