3050 Middle Country Rd, Nesconset, NY 11767, USA
2.7
Style and Design

I called regarding dresser drawers that don't slide for the second time Tech comes out tells us that someone will all me in 24-48 hrs to schedule another apt to come out and repair broken drawers> three days later I call back asking for a status and they tell me it will be 70 days for the parts to come in.they are slides for 4 out of the 8 drawers.

so in 70 days when the parts come in I am to call and make another apt for a repair person to come out and fix it. where do I put my clothes for 70 day? This bedroom set is only a year old and its the second time they need repair.

I paid a lot of money not your cheapest set by far.I have spent over 20K in the last 4 years and have had nothing but issues, not a happy customer.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Chest Of Drawers.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: How they dont keep parts in stock.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments