I called regarding dresser drawers that don't slide for the second time Tech comes out tells us that someone will all me in 24-48 hrs to schedule another apt to come out and repair broken drawers> three days later I call back asking for a status and they tell me it will be 70 days for the parts to come in.they are slides for 4 out of the 8 drawers.

so in 70 days when the parts come in I am to call and make another apt for a repair person to come out and fix it. where do I put my clothes for 70 day? This bedroom set is only a year old and its the second time they need repair.

I paid a lot of money not your cheapest set by far.I have spent over 20K in the last 4 years and have had nothing but issues, not a happy customer.

I didn't like: How they dont keep parts in stock.

2.7
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $800
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bobs Discount Furniture - Recliner sofa peeling off badly and broken spring Bobs Discount Furniture "I purchased a whole bedroom set and a recliner sofa from bob's furniture store. When purchasing, the salesman asked me to buy the 5 year goof proof warranty which will..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Broken furniture; non-existent return policy Bobs Discount Furniture "Bob's furniture is made in Vietnam and is poorly quality at best. My coffee table arrived broken, even though the outer box was undamaged. Their Customer Care-less Hotline..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from North Arlington, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "TERRIBLE experience. Terrible quality. First of all I've never written a review in my life but I have to for this one. i ordered the charisma sofa which apparently can..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Sofa set Bobs Discount Furniture "Love seat springs were broken with a year , hardly used love seat . Called goof proof they told since it can be manufacture defect we cannot claim, called bobs..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more