3050 Middle Country Rd, Nesconset, NY 11767, USA
2.7
Style and Design

I called regarding dresser drawers that don't slide for the second time Tech comes out tells us that someone will all me in 24-48 hrs to schedule another apt to come out and repair broken drawers> three days later I call back asking for a status and they tell me it will be 70 days for the parts to come in.they are slides for 4 out of the 8 drawers.

so in 70 days when the parts come in I am to call and make another apt for a repair person to come out and fix it. where do I put my clothes for 70 day? This bedroom set is only a year old and its the second time they need repair.

I paid a lot of money not your cheapest set by far.I have spent over 20K in the last 4 years and have had nothing but issues, not a happy customer.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Chest Of Drawers.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: How they dont keep parts in stock.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bobs Discount Furniture Sofa Review from North Arlington, New Jersey Bobs Discount Furniture "TERRIBLE experience. Terrible quality. First of all I've never written a review in my life but I have to for this one. i ordered the charisma sofa which apparently can..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture Mercury Sectional Performance Fabric Sofa Review from Worcester, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "I bought The piece of The ... This plan. And them Say it's gir 5 year. The sofa it's have some rips, tears And start To open and The back...." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Table Review Bobs Discount Furniture "HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE company with zero customer service. It takes 10 minutes just to talk to a person who tells you a robotic sentence about being "sorry for the inconvenience."..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - Review about Bob O Pedic Canopy Bed from Haverhill, Massachusetts Bobs Discount Furniture "Our entire experience with Bob's has been nothing less than a nightmare from delivery to now! We are first time "new furniture buyers" Delievery Day 3 men pull up in..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas - Stay far away Terry Vaughn Rv Alvin Texas "Bought a new 2016 Avenger FBI and paid cash for it. Turns out to be a piece of junk. Walls coming loose on the inside, leaks due to (in the..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more