1.1K views

I was still in the process organizing my living room when my sofa was delivered.I subsequently noticed that there was a small damaged spot on the back of the sofa behind the pillow (the nap was missing).

I phoned customer service and was referred to the Goof Proof Protection plan that I had purchased. When I called them I was told by their rep that the coverage doesn't start until the one year warranty has expired and that I should call customer service again. And that Bob's is always trying to get out of honoring their warranty. I phoned Bob's again and was told that since I hadn't reported the defect within the 3-day period there was nothing that they could do to remedy the situation.

The rep also implied that I should create a story about accidental damage to get it covered by the Goof Proof plan. When I told her I wasn't comfortable lying about this she told me that there was nothing that they could do for me.

Unfortunately this is a lesson learned.I will not be a repeat customer.

Review about: Bobs Discount Furniture Protection Plan.

Had an Experience with Bobs Discount Furniture?

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #942045

If the goof proof plan doesn't kick in until a year later, was the rep suggesting you wait a year and then lie about what caused the damaged spot? Not good warranty policies in any case.

Bob Cares
New York City, New York, United States #661066

Wow!That's not right.

I'm sure we can remedy this for you.

Please email BobCares@MyBobs.com with your order info and I'll be in touch.-Eric.